lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2017, 08:02 PM   #1
wakiza20
Not Yet Wild

Default can not get cart to move

I got a 2008 club car precedent turf carryall 2. Can not get it to move all the wires where pulled out of switches in dash., and don't know what else for sure.so far put a new Curtis 48 volt motor control, new solenoid, batteries, motor tested and moves. Everything looks great but this mess in dash
just cant get wires right got a new forward reverse switch {rocker}.
all the wiring diagrams I've seen
it says white wire to forward/reverse switch says , in which I have no white wire. only one that goes to the mcor.
I don't have a 3 terminal micro switch on this cart not sure if it takes one, and if so where does it go?
I tried every thing with these wires in dash and nothing only thing that works is the buzzer.
I
Sorry if I have not done this right, but just at my wits end. and driving my husband nuts. any help would be so grateful.
happy to find you all.
wakiza20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-02-2017, 08:05 PM   #2
Unicorn
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: can not get cart to move

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakiza20 View Post
I got a 2008 club car precedent turf carryall 2. Can not get it to move all the wires where pulled out of switches in dash., and don't know what else for sure.so far put a new Curtis 48 volt motor control, new solenoid, batteries, motor tested and moves. Everything looks great but this mess in dash

it says white wire to forward/reverse switch says , in which I have no white wire. only one that goes to the mcor.

I don't have a 3 terminal micro switch on this cart not sure if it takes one, and if so where does it go?

I tried every thing with these wires in dash and nothing only thing that works is the buzzer.

I

Sorry if I have not done this right, but just at my wits end. and driving my husband nuts. any help would be so grateful.

happy to find you all.

Some pictures would help with wiring and diagnostics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:17 PM   #3
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

And look under the dash and post the model-serial number printed out there.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:36 PM   #4
wakiza20
Not Yet Wild

here is some pic of wiring.
as far as diag,
I jumped motor and worked well
and i by passed the obc. and nothing.
battery pack is at 48 volts.
took morc out,cleaned it, it was clicking
I got 47.5 volts A1,and A2 motor.
The yellow and white stripped wire has 48 volts, also one pink wire on the dash has 48 volts.
number is QT0836- 950246
Old 06-02-2017, 08:53 PM   #5
wakiza20
Not Yet Wild

if you need others I'll post them.
Thanks so much.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:57 PM   #6
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

What happen? Did the wires get pulled out like vandalism or was it something else? I ask because I do not see a lot of damage, but obviously wires are off.

I was also looking through the drawings in the stickys but did not find your year/model listed but someone will read this soon and will post one up. I know mine and everyone's has some left over-not used wires in the dash and I was trying to determine yours.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:00 PM   #7
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

And don't panic because once you get a schematic/wire diagram, you will be able to trace and identify each wire and although it can seem a little intimidating, just what you have done so far pretty much tells us you can handle it fairly easy.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:00 PM   #8
Unicorn
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakiza20 View Post

I

happy to find you all.

Back track this story. Where did the cart come from? Did it come with the wires disconnected? What is the story on this cart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:30 PM   #9
wakiza20
Not Yet Wild

Oh god hope your right,
The wires where pulled out of it when I got it. Never had a electric one ,or never got one in this shape.
I traded for it, they said they didn't have batteries in it, so didn't know what was wrong with it.
I' am not complaining at all.
I think someone just took parts off it, the switches and who knows what else.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:13 PM   #10
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Just allow some time for one of the vet members with access to drawings. I know Sergio, David, scottyb, CTD and several others seem to have access to what the rest of us need.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car