lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2017, 10:12 AM   #21
Muddog
Crazy Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 48v wont go backwards

Do you have the lever type F/R switch? If so, I don't believe it will work with this controller.
According to the curtis diagram it is showing reverse contactors for direction control.
That was the reference to 3 contactors in an earlier post, he assumed you had a main solenoid and 2 contactors, which is what is needed for this controller.
Never mind, I see a mech F/R will work as well.
Muddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2017, 10:28 AM   #22
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

The confusing part is that he said it previously had an Altrax DCX Controller, which is a "Sepex" controller, but maybe he meant an AXE or NPX models which are Series like the Curtis 1204.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:52 PM   #23
mwollerman2011
Getting Wild

sergio youre are absolutely right i had the dcx came off the 2005 this one is an axe im sorry got the 2 mixed up been kind of crazy around here for me lately i still havnt had a chance to mess with the cart but i am trying to find the time to actually be able to get it working thanks again for all the help guys
mwollerman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 01:16 PM   #24
mjroman20
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
The confusing part is that he said it previously had an Altrax DCX Controller, which is a "Sepex" controller, but maybe he meant an AXE or NPX models which are Series like the Curtis 1204.
Beat me to it. Exactly why I asked the question actually. The singular contractor had me thinking the old controller was a SEPEX.
mjroman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car