lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-04-2018, 12:33 AM   #11
jason78
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2015 Prescident Speed Code 4 is a Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter99 View Post
Just be aware that the older cart may well have not been any faster. Club Car limits the speed on a factory upgrade to 19mph. That is so it does not fall into the LEV vehicle territory. They you are looking at lights, horn, turn signals, seat belts, etc.

Also remember the stock motor on these is around 3 to 3.5hp. An aftermarket motor can be up to 14hp. The newer cart is not bad. I have a 2014 with the same features. You get a high frequency charger and no longer have a OBC. It's all in the charger. The high frequency charger is also great as it will extend the long term life of your pack through more efficient charging.

What is an OBC?

Can I change my motor without loosing the functionality of this charger/controller combination? Thanks
jason78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-04-2018, 03:32 PM   #12
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason78 View Post
What is an OBC?

Can I change my motor without loosing the functionality of this charger/controller combination? Thanks
On Board Computer. It has nothing to do with the motor.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:34 PM   #13
william h
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

2014 cc eric charger, stock motor ,stock contoller speed code 4 ,22 inch tires 21 mph on flat ground, drops to 17 to 18 on moderate hills
william h is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car