lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-13-2018, 11:14 AM   #1
RCGOLFING
Not Yet Wild

Default springs

What are the best options for springs or if their is anything to help with the bumpy ride. Is their a manufacture that makes something crazy high end? Our cart paths are in bad need of repair, but when you hit a bump it almost feels like nothing is there to ease the ride.
RCGOLFING is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-13-2018, 02:04 PM   #2
Frizbgolf
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: springs

I ordered these shocks and should have them on by the end of the week. I am hoping that they will smooth out the ride some as our cart paths are really bad. Will let you know. If they work as good as I am hoping I was thinking of retrofitting the front struts and adding them to the front also.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shocks.jpg (36.4 KB, 0 views)
Frizbgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:12 PM   #3
Cahlheim
Not Yet Wild

Front, rear, or both? What size did you go with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizbgolf View Post
I ordered these shocks and should have them on by the end of the week. I am hoping that they will smooth out the ride some as our cart paths are really bad. Will let you know. If they work as good as I am hoping I was thinking of retrofitting the front struts and adding them to the front also.
Cahlheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:08 AM   #4
Frizbgolf
Gone Wild

Club Car

Shocks came in yesterday got them installed last night. I will say that the ride is noticeably smoother. I ordered 12.5" eye to eye. These shocks have about 30mm of eye to eye adjustment. At 12.5" eye to eye the cart looked like it was sagging in the rear I had to adjust the shocks to about 14" eye to eye which is max adjustment for these shocks. After adjustment the cart was sitting level and the ride was still smooth. If anyone was to order these I would say order the 13.5" set.
Frizbgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:23 AM   #5
Keith93611
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

looking to do the same, do you have a part number or where you ordered them from? i have heard to order 2' longer.
Thanks~
Keith93611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha