lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-17-2018, 08:04 PM   #1
aent
Not Yet Wild

Default Rear Seat Kits keeping baskets/OEM roof supports

Hi all,

I owned a few Club Car Precedents and as I bought them, I tried different seat kits, was disappointed with most of them, but I fell in love with the last one I bought, but apparently its discontinued.

This was the seat kit (the seller says they can't get anymore and does not sell anything similiar):
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Heavy-Duty-...item4b1265cb0a

Does anyone know where to get something like this?
These are the important features to me, in order of importance:
- retain the factory roof supports with the downspouts, along with another room to keep the baskets/coolers on the side of it and the basket between them
- bed needs to be strong, I frequently put stuff that is several hundred pounds on there, that one help up fine, another one with a plastic bed didn't last too long
- when flipped down, bed needs a lip so nothing can roll off
- no/small gap between the rear step plate and the bumper of the cart so nothing can fall through (notice how that one extended your under seat storage area)
- grab bar would be nice, especially providing extra support to the bed when it is opened to help support any heavy loads that end up on the back
- the seats were also had more depth and thicker foam so they were much more comfortable then the other seat kits I bought
Anyone have any advice on seat kits and know where to get one just like that (or if anything is better)?
aent is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-17-2018, 10:41 PM   #2
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Rear Seat Kits keeping baskets/OEM roof supports

Rhox Heritage Super Saver Seat Kit. Google and that should be the same kit.
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:51 PM   #3
aent
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htownblue View Post
Rhox Heritage Super Saver Seat Kit. Google and that should be the same kit.
That is what the original seller recommended to me as well and seems to meet just about none of my desires :-( you sure you're getting the name right or is Google giving me the wrong results?
Old 08-22-2018, 11:13 AM   #4
baggerider
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

JZM CCPR1 advertises a seat that retains the Sweater basket . Amazon has it for $279. or $285 from JZM
baggerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:36 AM   #5
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

http://www.rhox.us/pc_product_detail...0B8BCC0848FAC6

Should be the RHOX SEAT-731 kit. Check with David at Revolution. I'm pretty sure he is a Rhox dealer.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 08:23 PM   #6
aent
Not Yet Wild

How is the comfort on these seats? They don't seem to be quite as deep or thick as the original one, but I think I have to give up looking for that, I can't find anything as similiar.

I may be a little crazy now, but my last rear seat kit (prior to the model I liked that I can't get anymore) was a disaster, was crazy uncomfortable (the seat was really shallow and not very thick), and then when I tried to use the bed and threw a bag of rocks on the edge of it, the hinge on it broke right off.

These listings never have good dimensions on them. My current seat measures 20 inches depth... (making a 40 inch bed) how doe these compare?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car