lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2019, 09:08 AM   #21
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2016 EZ-GO RXV AC Motor?

I store mine under a car port in SW Florida. My charger is on the cart floor. I pay a guy to come by every 3 to 4 weeks and plug it in to do a charge cycle. That works for me.
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-05-2019, 09:50 AM   #22
Table Rockin
Not Yet Wild

Do you have a cover over it as well or just rely on the car port?

In any event it sounds like what you have going on isnt too dissimilar to what I may have to deal with. And sounds like it works. Thank you!
Table Rockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 09:59 AM   #23
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Table Rockin View Post
Do you have a cover over it as well or just rely on the car port?

In any event it sounds like what you have going on isnt too dissimilar to what I may have to deal with. And sounds like it works. Thank you!
Yes I have a Sunbrella so all covered up.
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 03:06 PM   #24
tigerkz
Not Yet Wild

Bob,

If I'm looking at a 2017 or 2018 RXV how much total are we talking when looking at adding a Curtis 350 and everything needed to make that cart faster.

Can you do the same thing to the Lithium battery setup, or is it totally different because of the battery etc...
tigerkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 04:42 PM   #25
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerkz View Post
Bob,

If I'm looking at a 2017 or 2018 RXV how much total are we talking when looking at adding a Curtis 350 and everything needed to make that cart faster.

Can you do the same thing to the Lithium battery setup, or is it totally different because of the battery etc...
I'm not a dealer, so I don't sell carts or parts. I reprogram controllers, and sometimes help with controller swaps when needed. I reprogram RXV controllers for the wider voltage operating range of lithium packs.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 12:39 AM   #26
majeco2001
Not Yet Wild

Hi Bob,

I am picking up a 2016 EZGO RXV tomorrow and was wondering how to contact you regarding a controller upgrade for speed. Is this something I can mail to you to have done and if so, what is the turn-around time? Thanks in advance!
majeco2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 09:17 AM   #27
wingnut2000
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Table Rockin View Post
Well here it is. Picked up yesterday....long drive. It was dirty when I picked it up and it got really dirty on the way home. It started raining while I was loading it up and rained most of the way home. Today I gave her a bath and she looks really good. Couple scratches but overall I've very pleased with how it looks.

What do you all do to clean the batteries? Mine are dirty enough they probably need cleaned. I've watched videos with people using a baking soda water combo and another guy that had a can of some commercial application. Either way they just spray it on, let it do its thing and than hose off with water.

Spraying water down in that area seems a bit odd to me....its that safe? When I washed it today I covered the electrical components on either sides of the batteries for fear they would get wet.

I like the looks of that rear seat. Do you know which seat that is? Also looks more comfortable then the one i have on my RXV right now.
wingnut2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 10:24 AM   #28
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut2000 View Post
I like the looks of that rear seat. Do you know which seat that is? Also looks more comfortable then the one i have on my RXV right now.
It's a Madjax 250/300. 250 is steel and 300 is aluminum. I have the 250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtX4Gkf5Zfk
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO