lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-01-2021, 12:15 AM   #21
Hottdoggin
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Has anyone seen the Silverwolf AC conversion kit?!

By the way, I own the silverwolf system, so I know these things by experience, and the permanent magnet technology is the most efficient electrical system in this industry. That's how it's able to pull less energy from the batteries, and translate it to more power to the wheels.

I was so thrilled with the results of the first one I got, I ordered more and pulled my navitas 5kw out and replaced it with the sw teekon and got 12% better speed, and 25% better range (efficiency) back to back results.

For what it's worth I am a hobbyists cart builder, and have used both products extensively.
And btw, I don't pay or charge the people I build cart for, the list price for either of these systems. There's a guy in wellington fl whose been promoting selling and shipping them all over the country via Facebook golf cart groups for well under retail prices
Hottdoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-28-2022, 06:20 PM   #22
Livnpaintball
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottdoggin View Post
By the way, I own the silverwolf system, so I know these things by experience, and the permanent magnet technology is the most efficient electrical system in this industry. That's how it's able to pull less energy from the batteries, and translate it to more power to the wheels.

I was so thrilled with the results of the first one I got, I ordered more and pulled my navitas 5kw out and replaced it with the sw teekon and got 12% better speed, and 25% better range (efficiency) back to back results.

For what it's worth I am a hobbyists cart builder, and have used both products extensively.
And btw, I don't pay or charge the people I build cart for, the list price for either of these systems. There's a guy in wellington fl whose been promoting selling and shipping them all over the country via Facebook golf cart groups for well under retail prices
Care to pm me the persons contact info on FB group? I’m wanting one.
Livnpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 09:18 AM   #23
bwhitsonjr
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:

Same for me please. PM me his info. Thank you.
bwhitsonjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 02:13 AM   #24
America1776
Not Yet Wild

Could I also get that info? Looking to purchase ac conversion kits now.
Thanks!
America1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 01:19 PM   #25
Bevosrevenge
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
There's a guy in wellington fl whose been promoting selling and shipping them all over the country via Facebook golf cart groups for well under retail prices
FYI, on his website, he is well over the price directly from Silverwolf.
Bevosrevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car