lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-18-2022, 09:04 PM   #21
Stosh
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Eco Battery Bluetooth BMS?

Not yet, hopefully soon
Stosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-29-2022, 06:23 PM   #22
mcafee56
Not Yet Wild

Is there an app yet?
mcafee56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 04:06 PM   #23
DaveMJ
Gone Wild

Club Car

The Gen II (metal cased) batteries have the Bluetooth capability, but the App is not yet available.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
DaveMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 05:17 PM   #24
Shanky
Not Yet Wild

I am one of those folks with a non functioning gauge and waiting for the update so I don’t have to plug in every night. Eco is not responding to my emails on this matter, which is strange since they used to be responsive. Anyone else having difficulty getting a response?
Shanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 02:14 PM   #25
DaveMJ
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanky View Post
I am one of those folks with a non functioning gauge and waiting for the update so I don’t have to plug in every night. Eco is not responding to my emails on this matter, which is strange since they used to be responsive. Anyone else having difficulty getting a response?
I have found EcoBattery very responsive to email and phone enquiries.

Unless I mis-understand the gauge issue. The gauge will continue to work as long as the battery is not switched off. If it is not working you can disconnect and reconnect gauge connectors and it should come back to life (may not be convenient depending on your installation).

I plug mine in every night, as far as I'm aware there is no downside in doing this.
DaveMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 04:33 PM   #26
Shanky
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMJ View Post
I have found EcoBattery very responsive to email and phone enquiries.

Unless I mis-understand the gauge issue. The gauge will continue to work as long as the battery is not switched off. If it is not working you can disconnect and reconnect gauge connectors and it should come back to life (may not be convenient depending on your installation).

I plug mine in every night, as far as I'm aware there is no downside in doing this.
My gauge has been intermittent since new. Works less than 20% of the time. It will come back to life if top plug behind gauge is unplugged and replugged, but it is flush mounted on Dash, so it is a time consuming PIA to continue to remove dash, unplug wire, replug wire, reinstall dash. Doing this 3 or 4 times a week got tedious. Battery still works fine, but after spending this $$$$ it would be nice to have a gauge that works. Four emails to the Warranty Department over the last 8 weeks are now still unanswered.
Old 11-06-2022, 04:39 PM   #27
Shanky
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
My gauge has been intermittent since new. Works less than 20% of the time. It will come back to life if top plug behind gauge is unplugged and replugged, but it is flush mounted on Dash, so it is a time consuming PIA to continue to remove dash, unplug wire, replug wire, reinstall dash. Doing this 3 or 4 times a week got tedious. Battery still works fine, but after spending this $$$$ it would be nice to have a gauge that works. Four emails to the Warranty Department over the last 8 weeks are now still unanswered.
The reason I posted this in this thread, is that back in June, Eco Battery did tell me the APP was coming out in the next 60 days or so and would fix my Battery / Gauge issue. June to November is too long to wait to get a fix on a defective product.
Old 11-06-2022, 08:23 PM   #28
Eco Battery
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Sorry for your troubles.

If you sent 4 emails that went unanswered then we must not be receiving them. Either it is getting filtered out or maybe sending to the wrong address. We respond to all emails received within a day.

If you want to DM me your info we can solve this for you asap.
Eco Battery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 08:24 PM   #29
Eco Battery
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
The reason I posted this in this thread, is that back in June, Eco Battery did tell me the APP was coming out in the next 60 days or so and would fix my Battery / Gauge issue. June to November is too long to wait to get a fix on a defective product.
Please send me a DM and I will make sure your gauge issue is solved.
Eco Battery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 08:33 PM   #30
Shanky
Not Yet Wild

Delete

Last edited by Shanky; 11-06-2022 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: Meant to DM
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car