lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Melex

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2021, 02:10 PM   #31
egad
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Melex 252 Curtis controller 1204 bad?

Wow, you are correct. I removed the controller and found burn marks where one of the six screws were in contact with the mounting plate. I insulated the screws and now we are back to square one. I hit the throttle and only click from solenoid. 0 volt between b+ and m- on the controller when i push the throttle. Full voltage between b- on controller and battery b+ Terminal.
Need to disassemble the controller again and check the connections on the newly soldered parts. Any other parts on the controller known to be faulty?
Thank you again for all the help!
egad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1204, corrosion, curtis
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Melex