lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-28-2015, 03:04 PM   #11
BamaG14
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Broken spacer

Yea it runs great ever since I put his jets in . Heck it runs good without a filter at all but too much chance for crap to get in to carb that way. I have plenty of torch tip cleaners but no mic to measure it . I saw a whole set of number bits at Harbor Freight for 19.99. May get those .The two holes in the top of my filter housing are at 90 degree to one another with one facing forward and the other toward the left side. I don't go thru deep water but will have to watch when I wash the mud off.
BamaG14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha