lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2020, 08:13 AM   #1
93yamslammer
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Yamaha G2/G9 Jakes LT Lift kit

I am looking for any help I can get with this request. I ordered the LT Lift kit directly from Jakes mid April. They have been out of stock and have no clue when it will be back in stock. I have my heart set on this kit but with time ticking away and parts sitting because the lift kit is not in I am looking to see if anyone knows a retailer who may have one kit in stock. I have looked everywhere and of course it seems most drop ship directly from Jakes and they are out as well. I do not know of any other company that makes a long travel lift kit for the G2/G9. The double A Arm kits are nice but not what I have planned for my cart. If anyone knows a place that has one would you let me know. I am searching daily and calling around to see if there is a lone wolf kit that someone can not get rid of. Thank you for any help!
93yamslammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-02-2020, 12:43 PM   #2
J-ROB
Out to Lunch

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha G2/G9 Jakes LT Lift kit

Have you posted in the wanted section? Maybe someone will see it there and help you out?

I'll make you a smoking deal on a stock G2 suspension setup....
J-ROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 01:30 PM   #3
93yamslammer
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-ROB View Post
Have you posted in the wanted section? Maybe someone will see it there and help you out?

I'll make you a smoking deal on a stock G2 suspension setup....
HA!! Your a nut. Maybe I can weld the two shocks together and make my own long travel. At this point I am going with Plan B. Buy cheap lift kit for now and wait for the long travel to come back. Its just money, I cant take it with me when I am gone. Maybe I will run across another G2/G9 and already have a lift kit for it.
93yamslammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 01:05 PM   #4
J-ROB
Out to Lunch

Yamaha

Thats a great plan!
J-ROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha