lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-27-2021, 08:26 AM   #1
Bob-0
Gone Wild

Default Hello Again

Been away flying for the last 11 years, but now I’m back at the shop helping out as I’m waiting to be called back from furlough

How has everyone been? Anyone from the hay days still posting here? EZGOMIKE, rurudy, Fuji Mike, Stovebolt Steve?

I think when I left for the airlines everyone was still only doing the Honda V-Twin conversion and I see now that some like the Harbor Freight Predator engines.

Just wanted to say howdy, and hopefully I can help some again and ask some questions again. My dad, the one who helped so many here and on the old buggies unlimited forums, passed away in 2012 as a result of
His exposure to agent Orange when he was in Vietnam.
Bob-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-27-2021, 09:17 AM   #2
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Default Re: Hello Again

yep still here, good to see you back Bob.

For the new guys here.. Bob has a wealth of knowledge.
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 09:25 AM   #3
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Well, i'll be Jiggered! Welcome back Bob! Its been a while my old mucker.

At least i can sit back and let you do the work now!

Stovebolt, i reckon all that flying has made him an airhead and no longer has the knowledge stored. He might have to learn it all from scratch again.

Bob, I was made aware of your father passing and assumed your family may have shut shop as we never heard any more from you.

there are some great guys here now with a wealth of knowledge. and your input will only make it better.
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 09:27 AM   #4
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Welcome back Bob, I got back as well a while ago and noticed some of the originals are MIA.....
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 08:07 AM   #5
Bob-0
Gone Wild

Well, mom decided to keep the shop going after dad passed away. I had been flying regional planes for a while so dad did get to see me do that and make Captain. I feel so rusty working on these again lol. I also have a lot of catching up to do. Anyone heard from ezgomike?

Also, I went to check out the old buggies unlimited forums and I can’t seem to find them. Dis they remove them all together?
Bob-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 08:21 AM   #6
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

I think the BU forums disappeared a long while ago. And Ezgo Mike, never really settled here as far as I know. I might look him up and see how many posts he made and when the last one was! I'm glad your mom kept the shop running. It may have helped her to keep strong.

(EDIT )
EZGOMIKE made only 14 posts and the last one was in 2018.
Old 05-28-2021, 09:32 AM   #7
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmaster View Post
I think the BU forums disappeared a long while ago. And Ezgo Mike, never really settled here as far as I know. I might look him up and see how many posts he made and when the last one was! I'm glad your mom kept the shop running. It may have helped her to keep strong.

(EDIT )
EZGOMIKE made only 14 posts and the last one was in 2018.
I talk to ezgomike about three or four times a year. He didn't give a reason for not posting so I didn't ask more. He is doing fine .
He has forgot more than most know about these Robbin engines.
Welcome back Bob-0
I am an old timer here both age and member but went years without posting much, just reading most of those years. Been working on ezgo's since 1997 and still learning Tom
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 09:47 AM   #8
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

I too didn't post for a long time, but still visited regularly. Hence when you look at my join date compared to post count, its pretty low mileage 😆

In fact, if you look at Bob's and my join date, you will see we were some of the original members here.

Bob, I think you may still have a sticky or two floating around. I know ruredy has! Wish I Knew why he disappeared. I had spoken to him on the phone a bit but never gave any indication he was leaving!
Old 05-28-2021, 05:27 PM   #9
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmaster View Post
I too didn't post for a long time, but still visited regularly. Hence when you look at my join date compared to post count, its pretty low mileage 😆

In fact, if you look at Bob's and my join date, you will see we were some of the original members here.

Bob, I think you may still have a sticky or two floating around. I know ruredy has! Wish I Knew why he disappeared. I had spoken to him on the phone a bit but never gave any indication he was leaving!
I’m the new guy with a lot of free time at work, so plenty of time to post
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 05:40 PM   #10
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO