lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-04-2010, 12:45 AM   #1
Aussie
Not Yet Wild

Default G19 controller/motor test?

Hi all, sorry to hit you with a question straight after joining, but im in a bit of a spot...

Weve got a 2000 G19E here which wont go.
Pressing the accelerator it will click and it will start making a high pitched noise (activated from the accelerator stop switch), but wont move.

I have switched the throttle sensor with another buggy and it is fine.

Batterys are new, fuse and solenoid/relay seem to be fine.

Can anyone tell me what voltages i should be getting across which terminals (A1, A2, F1, F2) so i can see if it is the controller or the motor?
Or alternatively any other ideas on what could be up?

Thanks all.
Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-29-2021, 05:58 PM   #2
joelbagz
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: G19 controller/motor test?

Did you find a post that had this info. I've got a cutting out issue. Soon as I go flat pedal. Whole thing cuts out. Solenoid still works. Voltage from pedal still going to the controller.
I'm getting pack voltage off the two main A1 and A2 terminals to the motor. F1 gets roughly 5v in fwd and F2 gets the same when in reverse. Once it dies only F1 gets voltage but a constant 4.7v. Only way to fix is to pull the plug on the controller and put it back in. Then works until I go flat foot. Sometimes even then still dies. To me this says the controller is faulty.
joelbagz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
controller, fault, g19, test, troubleshooting
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha