lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-31-2015, 08:57 AM   #1
wesdog
Not Yet Wild

Default EZGO Electric questions

Ok I got a new EZGO TXT that came somewhat upgraded. It has the LED light kit installed on an aftermarket pullout switch. I am wanting to make a few electrical upgrades and had some questions. Electronics on this is my weakness also.

First I want to put on a State of Charge system that goes where the forward and reverse is but the one I want also would eliminate my light switch. I also want to add a unique key switch that has built in light function. From what I have read I think I can do this correct by removing the light switch I have now and applying the wires to the switch or fuse panel. Now I have no idea where the fuse panel is if that is the case.

next I want to add a set of LED under body lights. I am assuming since its a 12 Volt kit I need to get the voltage reducer since I have a 48volt system. I was reading the install instructions and it says to hook wire A to Battery A post etc etc. Does it matter exactly which battery you hook the reducer to?

I am sure I'll have more questions but these are the 2 pressing ones.
wesdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-31-2015, 10:27 AM   #2
Great white north
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO Electric questions

Click site sponsor s at top of web site and go to carts unlimited Scotty will set
You up ,view web site everything is there .
Great white north is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 11:18 AM   #3
wesdog
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: EZGO Electric questions

Great White North do I know you from another hobby forum from back in the day? I knew a guy with that name a few years back.
wesdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO