lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-18-2017, 07:53 PM   #1
Boggs
Not Yet Wild

Default 1999 Jerks while going into forward

Hey Guys sometimes when shifting the cart from reverse to forward it will not go. Then if I keep pushing the peddle it will work but jerk really bad into forward. Then it will work fine until I put it in reverse again. Then it will do it all over again. Any help would be great. We are having a festival here soon and we useing it a lot in the nest few weeks.
Boggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-19-2017, 08:37 AM   #2
Boggs
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1999 Jerks while going into forward

Please, lol
Old 08-19-2017, 09:45 AM   #3
Muddog
Crazy Wild

Club Car

And what model cart might you have?
Muddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:39 PM   #4
Boggs
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for the reply muddog, it was a broken wire. All fixed now
Old 08-23-2017, 09:35 PM   #5
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggs View Post
Hey Guys sometimes when shifting the cart from reverse to forward it will not go. Then if I keep pushing the peddle it will work but jerk really bad into forward. Then it will work fine until I put it in reverse again. Then it will do it all over again. Any help would be great. We are having a festival here soon and we useing it a lot in the nest few weeks.
If it is a regen cart (has the rocker FNR switch) it could be the rocker switch. It is is the old lever style FNR, I would check the multi-step potentiometer as you are losing contact somewhere and the linkages could be out of adjustment or most likely the wiper arm is out of adjustment and/or warn contact pads inside. You will have to open it up to inspect the arm and pads if everything outside checks out good. Also on the back of the FNR switch are several switches, remove and clean the contacts on each one of them as one of them could be faulty.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car