lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2009, 08:03 PM   #11
gaston
Gone Wild

Default Re: low amperage during charging

Also you're making the charger work improperly and overcharging as well the 6v as your nominal voltage is 46volts and not 48 making the cart loose it's power the way you stated. You answered you own question knowing from the beginning this is the real issue here.
gaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-27-2009, 09:08 AM   #12
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

OK thats where I draw the line when someone gets on and tries to get help on something they have SCREWED up and knows what it is #$%^&* wasting my time and others .
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:28 PM   #13
jamby
Not Yet Wild

Hi

Thought I would post a follow up on this thread. Since last, I have finally replaced the intire battery pack on this cart. The bas**dized 8v / 6v system being run until now. Aside from normal maintanence and new cables the old setup lasted quite a while.
The new batteries have been in for about 3 weeks and the added pull on the hills is noticable. It cost $730. for the new Interstate batteries so I can't be popping for those every week.
The old trojan batteries are now in the cart we have at home and the 6v was replaced by the best testing old interstate from that cart. It is running much better since some of the batteries in it were possible frozen, guessing from the swelled cases.

Thanks for your help
Jim
jamby is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car