lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-18-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
banieldowen
Not Yet Wild

Default Factory Light wiring

I have a '96 48v DS with factory lights. I'm putting on aftermarket lights to fill the existing holes.

I'm taking out the original wiring and I'm confused as to the wiring around the brake pedal. It looks like there is wiring coming from the fuse box to the back of the brake then up to the "charge" light on the dash? Does that even sound right?

(I'm not 100% sure it's going to the dash, but it's the only other brown wire I've found).

Is this just for factory brake lights? I'm thinking it is, but don't want to go too far past the point of no return. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Nevermind. I just went ahead and tore it down anyway.
banieldowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car