lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #31
nickrov
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 89 CC Build Underway

LOL umm What ? Oh steering boxes . got ya. Oh man I am very sorry Larry but I am anxiously watching your build. Ok scotty back to my thread____))))))
nickrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-20-2009, 11:04 AM   #32
larryh
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Well here is a picture of the rear since the lift. I still can't get over how tall it is. Scotty, I've got another question about the wiring. My PB-6 has three terminals on the microswitch and on your diagram there are only two wires from the micro. Is the third not used and does it matter which two are used if that is the case? Also, on the F/R switch there are two lugs on the bottom of the switch but only one is used on yours...does it matter which one? Are there three small terminals on your controller? In the diagram, it looks that way, but I can't tell for sure. And finally (for now) the HD solenoid I got (i think it is a White?) has no markings as to which post is pos or neg so I don't know where to put what. Sorry to bombard you with so many questions at once, but I'm sure there will be more. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2822.jpg (116.7 KB, 20 views)
larryh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:07 AM   #33
larryh
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I will post some pics of the rear portion of the lift later. There is not much to it, but it sure would have been easier if I had seen a picture. The instructions weren't great.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:27 AM   #34
BRS
Master BS'r

Club Car

Larry, just think once you get everything bolted up....you are off and running. That will last a few months or so, recovering from the $$ spent, then you'll be ready for round two of mods. Then round three,...and so on.....you are now caught in a golf cart vortex. BTW, we need more pics. Good luck.
BRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:21 PM   #35
larryh
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Well after a while spent locating 2ga. wire and terminals that will work, I'm back at it. Mounted controller, solenoid and pb-6. Made throttle linkage much like scotty's which was much simpler than I had anticipated. Now to make up my cables and get everything wired and then put the body back on. Also I'm putting black seat covers on (a birthday gift from the wife). Another week or so and I'll be riding. Pics to come shortly.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car