lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-07-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
mac
Not Yet Wild

Question early or late '96

I just bought my first gas cart, it is lifted, big tires and I will mod it soon. Much more fun that my old electric. I see that there seems to be a early and late 96 how do I tell the difference?
Mac
mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-08-2007, 05:55 AM   #2
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

Default Re: early or late '96

Early 1996s were the same as the rest back to 1993.
Late 1996s where, in essence, 1997s without the CW rotation engine, new engine mounting plate, and transaxle. My 1996 is a 52nd week-of-manufacture cart, so there's a good chance it was made in 1997 after everyone got back from vacation. LOL

I have seen myself and always been told that 1995 and 1996 were some of the best years for the DS carts. I haven't had an ounce of trouble with my late 1996. I would say you're fine with either.
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car