lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
pogosmoke
Not Yet Wild

Default Question about types of lift kits.

Im thinking about lifting my 2006 PDS 36v ez-go. I do some mild all terrain driving in it stock on some trails in the woods next to my house. It can handle the trails now with just a hill chip but I feel it gets bang around alot sinice its so low. Ive looked on ebay at kits and like the 100-199 price range kits but I notice alot of them are different some have axles some have spindles some are just blocks.

My question is what do I look for in the different types of lift kits? Whats bad whats good?
pogosmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
catsnw
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Question about types of lift kits.

Personaly I like drop axles. I find them to be stronger but they are a bit harder to put on. I hear that Jake's spindle lifts are GREAT! And easier to put on. I hav absolutely no clue about block type lifts for front. You need blocks in the rear though.

I know one of my friends has spindle lifts on her cart and it gets used on a hunting lease.
catsnw is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts