lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #21
chevygirl85
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Carryall I shakes violently in forward and reverse

Ok awesome :-) thank you very much. I have given all of my info from you guys and prices on all different possibilities with the engine so hopefully they will let me do something to it!

Thank you again very much for everyones input! It has made a huge difference and I will be back for sure cause we have a lot of these little guys running around :-)
chevygirl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #22
chevygirl85
Not Yet Wild

So the higher ups asked me to go further into the engine and using our handy dandy bore scope I came to find out that the butterfly did indeed enter the engine and had done some damage to the outer edge of the piston and torn up part of the cylinder wall :-/ guess any thing is possible huh?! Lol thanks again for everyones help, I now get to tear the engine out and have it sent off to see if it is savable
chevygirl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:24 AM   #23
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

Kewl
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car