lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
cardiac
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Oil injection

After rebuild if it still has the oil injector remove it and mix your fuel. Mix will be 40:1 first tank then 128:1 there after. First tank 3oz.per gallon after that 1oz.per gallon. Any questions just shout out alot of help on here and we'll get it going.
1988 Robin single port.
I didn't think you could tear up a 2 stroke cart, boy was I wrong. LOL I loaned it to a 11 year old girl who really wanted a 4 wheeler.
I got it back with the motor bolts sheared off and the spark plug theards blowed out, one shock broke, belts gone, battery dead, flat tire and mud and grass everywhere. I learned my lesson. lol
Just finished .050 overbore and cart ran fine for about 10 mins and blowed out crank seal (paid shop in next town to changeout seals. He charged me but didn't change them.) was needing the part number for the oil injection pump seal and found the above posting. Please enlightened me as I am still running the oil injection pump. I have noticed the notch in the end of the crank shaft is bent up and was wondering if the pump would seize up or not, and what to do about it.
If I remove the pump what do you do with the lines and tank? If you just remove them is there any plugs that would be needed.
Thanks Joe
PS: Sorry for so long of a post this being my first one.
Been lurking, just joined.
cardiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-06-2011, 02:51 AM   #2
racin161
Gone Wild

Default Re: Oil injection

Joe the only plug needed would be at the top of the intake by the carb where the line enters the engine. Some just plugs that line with a small screw and sealer or you can remove the line and insert a small screw in the hole.As for tank & lines remove them to clean up the engine compartment and find the nearest dumpster. Mix your gas at 1oz per gallon 128:1 (If you have a new rebuild be sure to mix the first tank at 40:1 or 3oz per gallon)
racin161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO