lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC!
Extreme DC! Extreme Electric Golf Carts!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
GolfcartHole
Not Yet Wild

Default Golfcarts for dummies like me...

Im just wanting alittle bit of info before i buy a cart. Im planning on getting an ezgo because i read on here somewhere saying ezgo was the easiest to upgrade But my course only allows electric carts so I'm stuck with that. Which I really don't mind because I like how quiet they are I really don't know much about golf carts at all all I know is that you golf out of them so I really need some help on any kind information like what a controller is what a new motor is to stuff like that sorry if I sound stupid I just really don't know my goal for a cart is to be fast and look cool but that's about I don't know if I want to lift since it's a electric cart but I don't know yet I don't know if a lifted to cart would be faster or not really my goal is just going to be 20 to 25 miles per hour if that is even achievable with a Electric cart I don't know sorry if this is Posted in the wrong place.
GolfcartHole is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #2
1fastbuggy
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Golfcarts for dummies like me...

20-25 is easily achievable. The big question is what is your budget and what kind of terrain will the cart be on? You may want to check with your course on their rules for lifted carts many don't allow it.
1fastbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #3
GolfcartHole
Not Yet Wild

Hello i got a cart for free today its a ez go marathon the one with the plastic bumper the cart is in amazing shape except there is no batterys. A goid friend gave to to me for free so thats where i am so far. I talked to the golf course manager and he told me lifted carts were fine so long as the tires didnt tear up the fairway. Any responces are appreciated. Thanks
Old 06-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #4
TheWiltz
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

A "free" cart! That is hilarious! Best of luck with your new cart... And welcome to BGW!
TheWiltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #5
GolfcartHole
Not Yet Wild

Free is always better!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC!