lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-01-2013, 07:07 AM   #11
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 97 CC Sudden Quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by flint54 View Post
Interesting. I found a FSIP diagram for Regen II(attached), and it also shows only 3 leads to FNR rocker. I have those three, and two more. Surprised they don't appear on either schematic. Is the accel potentiometer what you call the "V glide"? Did not see a microswitch in there either, but I will look again in the morning. Thanks!
. . . start browsing thru section 12 of the below link and see if it helps . . .

1997 CC IPL
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #12
flint54
Not Yet Wild

Oh man, this is like Christmas - thanks! A good diagram is great to have.

I have disassembled the V glide to reveal the micro switch. I tested it repeatedly and it works just fine. So, I've ruled out the motor, the micro switch, the FNR rocker, and not much left except the controller (no idea how to test) or the power solenoid. Are there any specific test procedures I should try next before yanking parts? Thanks!
flint54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #13
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The solenoid can be activated (positive and negative across the 2 small terminals) should click and give continuity across the 2 large terminals ... remove the resistor for testing
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #14
flint54
Not Yet Wild

Well, well, well...I pulled that solenoid (that was fun), and applied power to the two small terminals,,,,,,and nothing. No continuity between large posts, no click, stone dead. BTW, there was no resistor associated with the solenoid, is there supposed to be one? I hope this is the root of the problem, but suspect there is more because I had previously jumpered this solenoid and got no motion.
flint54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car