lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
bajarebel1
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Need Help On seat covers

I am needing to put new covers (I will be attempting to install myself) on my 04 precedent seats, I have factory front seat and madjax rear flip seat, I was wondering if people are using staple on or easy zip covers and which one people like better? also if anyone knows any companies that make covers that fit nicely that info would help.
bajarebel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-05-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
Rammer
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Need Help On seat covers

I bought some fabric from a local fabric store and did the ole "cut and staple" thing about a year ago. I just simply stretched the fabirc over the factory vinyl and stapled it to the plywood base. It looked great at first and was really easy and cheap; however, now, the fabric is starting to pull loose. I think most of my problems came from the type of fabric I used (strectchy spandex type) and stretching it over that factory vinyl made for a slippery ride and all that slipping around has pulled the fabric loose from the staples. On the flip side, I neglected to put the vinyl back on the back rest of my back seat and at that fabric cover is doing great. I do plan on replacing all of the seats with the "professional" covers one day.
Rammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #3
jlhog
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I bought a cover for my roof from this place and will order seat covers soon. They seem very nice to deal with.
http://uptoparcovers.com/
jlhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #4
texan
Gone Wild

Good info. on UTUBE on installing seat covers
texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #5
bajarebel1
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhog View Post
I bought a cover for my roof from this place and will order seat covers soon. They seem very nice to deal with.
http://uptoparcovers.com/
do you like the roof cover? i was thinking of buying one to match seat covers but was concerned with how it would fit and how underside would look. Can you post a pic of yours from top and underneath?
bajarebel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:14 AM   #6
Hornsta
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

I used a company called kool karts they have a huge range of styles and colors and were great to deal with. Fast service all the way to down under
Hornsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:36 PM   #7
ArmyVetSgtAdkins
Philippians 4:13

Club Car

Check out XTInnovations they are a site sponsor and can either make completely new seats or just covers I have both there front bolstered seats and there rear seat cover and arm rests and absolutely love them, they are a great company to deal with
ArmyVetSgtAdkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #8
jlhog
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajarebel1 View Post
do you like the roof cover? i was thinking of buying one to match seat covers but was concerned with how it would fit and how underside would look. Can you post a pic of yours from top and underneath?
I did not put the cover on yet. Still working on things. Let me try this weekend and I will post some pictures.
jlhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car