lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-03-2018, 10:39 PM   #1
talon dad
Not Yet Wild

Default TXT 48V appears dead but gives short beep

Hello Group, this is my first post on this site. I have to say this is the BEST collection of Golf Cart Techies and Tech Info. My neighbour in our retirement community has a 2011 EZGO 48V TXT Cart. This Summer (201 it kept "conking out." He had to keep flipping the Tow/Run switch to bring it "back to life." Eventually it conked out totally.. Batteries were replaced 3 years ago and seem to be good (+56 Volts after charging). The solenoid would not energize for love or money (or booze) I noticed that when the For/Rev switch was in Rev and the Tow/Run switch was flipped from Tow to Run, the beeper would sound for a few milliseconds. Long story short, the problem was the charger port interlock failed. Adding a jumper between the red wire and the blue wire at the charger port solved it. I could not have done it without reading the great posts by all you guys. Thanks and Happy Carting..
talon dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-04-2018, 12:29 AM   #2
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Default Re: TXT 48V appears dead but gives short beep

This is one of a few places where "you get what you pay for", doesn't apply. We pay for advice with donations to the site, and/or using our Site Sponsors.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO