lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-14-2018, 12:18 PM   #61
LowesChevy48
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Calling all LED GLOW folks

I want to purchase the led glow million light kit but I also want something that also can be on the interior/canopy. I saw this kit from them. Has anyone took a couple of the interior strips and put them In the canopy? Will the wires be long enough?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F3D28643-C52A-4DC0-B8D9-C0854CD5D941.jpg (29.2 KB, 0 views)
LowesChevy48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-16-2018, 09:50 AM   #62
Regan DeMello
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowesChevy48 View Post
I want to purchase the led glow million light kit but I also want something that also can be on the interior/canopy. I saw this kit from them. Has anyone took a couple of the interior strips and put them In the canopy? Will the wires be long enough?

I got these but with 4 strips and installed 2 strips in my canopy and they were plenty long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Regan DeMello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 01:17 PM   #63
LowesChevy48
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regan DeMello View Post
I got these but with 4 strips and installed 2 strips in my canopy and they were plenty long

I got the million light kit and also bought the interior kit and the wheel well add on so that 8 extra lights. I figured I would use two of the interior lights to do the canopy. How many did you use?
LowesChevy48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:49 PM   #64
Skunked
Not Yet Wild

I bought the same kit, mine had the two long interior strips and the two short strips, I mounted the two long strips on the standard canopy on the angled part near the grab handle on both sides. The two shorter tubes I mounted in the bag well under the seat. Those two longer tubes put out a ton of light, almost blinding really and if you are on the color change/rotation, it will be real hard to drive. I leave those two unplugged mostly and sometimes I plug them in when I’m not in it and driving.
Skunked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 02:09 PM   #65
Regan DeMello
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowesChevy48 View Post
I got the million light kit and also bought the interior kit and the wheel well add on so that 8 extra lights. I figured I would use two of the interior lights to do the canopy. How many did you use?

I only put 2 of the long strips in the canopy, 1 above passenger side and 1 above driver side. I think I will try and put a diffuser of some sort over them, while driving it’s very bright and reflects off the front window making it hard to see

Old 10-21-2018, 02:36 PM   #66
Regan DeMello
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I know there are a bunch of videos already, but....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDx9amICfTs
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO