lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-01-2018, 05:22 PM   #1
70oldsracer
Gone Wild

Default 1995 Medalist wiring issues

I got a 1995 medalist from a friend of mine. It has a series motor. The wiring is an absolute mess. I downloaded a few wiring harnesses, but I'm not 100% sure which one is right. I'm trying to make sure the motor is wired to the forward/reverse switch correctly. One shows the F/R switch with the S1 cable going to the D and the S2 going to the B. The other one is the exact opposite. Next question is the diagram I have shows a green wire going to the key and a blue wire coming out which goes to the forward switch. The other end of the switch has a red wire running to the charger port and goes into a white wire. The reverse switch has an orange wire from the controller and then a red wire coming out tying into that same red wire leading to the white wire. Is this correct? I've attached a pic and both wiring diagrams.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4292.jpg (87.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg ezgo1.jpg (30.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 13_1994-1995-Electric-Electrical-System.jpg (93.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg E-Z-GO_Solid_State.jpg (214.5 KB, 0 views)
70oldsracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO