lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-13-2018, 09:53 PM   #11
rib33024

Default Re: controller repair ?

70oldsracer You only put up the WTB thread 26 hours ago on a week end and One member said he has what you want. Little impatience are you
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-14-2018, 06:30 AM   #12
70oldsracer
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
70oldsracer You only put up the WTB thread 26 hours ago on a week end and One member said he has what you want. Little impatience are you
Lmao! yes very impatient. I picked the cart up on September 28th and have been working on it ever since. It was a wiring mess when I got it. It gets a little difficult explaining to the wife why I have a lime green golf sitting in the backyard for the last month that doesn't run and why I'm always working on it. The quicker I get it running, the quicker it goes upstate and then when I put new rims and 22" tires on it she won't know a thing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4262 (1).jpg (68.7 KB, 0 views)
70oldsracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 06:32 AM   #13
70oldsracer
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterM6 View Post
You know you don't have to do it all at once. Do it in steps. I think that's how most people do it.
If my cart was running, I really wouldn't have a problem doing it in steps, but I'd just like to get in running and then upgrade little by little.
Old 10-14-2018, 07:07 AM   #14
rib33024

LOL yeah the wife thinks. You plug the cart in, it charges and you drive it. Whats so hard about that
Old 10-14-2018, 07:34 AM   #15
70oldsracer
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
LOL yeah the wife thinks. You plug the cart in, it charges and you drive it. Whats so hard about that
Exactly! She thinks it's for her to drive around upstate. Little does she know. before she knows it, it will have a camo wrap, 10" rims, 22" tires and gun and bow racks on it. Not to mention, she'll need a step ladder to get in with the new 6" lift kit installed. Top is off so I can paint it flat black.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lift kit.jpg (64.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-14-2018, 07:44 AM   #16
rib33024

You'll have a good cart when your done. Get the alltrax controller now and get it over with, you won't regret it.
Old 10-14-2018, 08:06 AM   #17
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70oldsracer View Post
Exactly! , it will have a camo wrap, 10" rims, 22" tires and gun and bow racks on it. Not to mention, she'll need a step ladder to get in with the new 6" lift kit installed. Top is off so I can paint it flat black.
Now your talking my language! I'm in the middle of a hunting buggy myself. I'll be interested to see what you do to your cart, might take some ideas for mine!
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 09:42 AM   #18
70oldsracer
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBHC View Post
Now your talking my language! I'm in the middle of a hunting buggy myself. I'll be interested to see what you do to your cart, might take some ideas for mine!
You got it.
Old 10-14-2018, 10:25 AM   #19
70oldsracer
Gone Wild

Quick update. A member on this forum Bull203 got back to me and has a controller for me. We worked out a deal and it will be shipped ASAP. He is located in Panama City and was hit by hurricane Michael. Good thing is that he got lucky and is doing ok. May take a few days for his post office to re-open, but if that’s the least of his worries right now, I’m fine with that. Big shout out to him for taking the time out to get me pics during what I’m sure has been a crazy time for him. Also, that deal on eBay for $125 isn’t so bad, that 1year warranty they give you covers not only the parts they repaired, but any new problems that may occur with the controller during that year. Except water damage and being completely burnt out.
Old 10-14-2018, 12:02 PM   #20
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70oldsracer View Post
Exactly! She thinks it's for her to drive around upstate. Little does she know. before she knows it, it will have a camo wrap, 10" rims, 22" tires and gun and bow racks on it. Not to mention, she'll need a step ladder to get in with the new 6" lift kit installed. Top is off so I can paint it flat black.

Hey 70’s, glad to hear you’re making progress.

Have you read much about painting the top? It can be a real challenge getting the paint to adhere. It actually seems to vary sometimes top to top, as far as how well it stays on, but there’s definitely some things you can do to improve your chances.
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO