lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2018, 04:07 PM   #11
bryanwood74
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2010 Rxv Gear Set

Thanks, it took me to East Coast Custom Carts, and searched their site and don't see them. I did find them on countrycat.com for a good price compared to elsewhere just looking for someone here to chime in either another member or sponsor/member.
bryanwood74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-05-2018, 05:42 PM   #12
Rooster59
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

You could try another sponsor, Cart Parts Plus.
Rooster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 08:52 PM   #13
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Bryan, are you sure that you want to do that? There have been a few others here that have changed out every gear and bearing in the rear transaxle, only to find that rear end noise was reduced but not eliminated. They ended up buying a whole new rear axle assembly, yet some noise remains. Just making sure you know what you may be up against. AC drive and some drive whine tend to go hand in hand.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:25 AM   #14
Flyingarmy
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Bryan....did you ever get the whine fixed? I have the same issue with my 2010 RXV. I have replaced about everything I can except the motor bearing(which is my next step).
Flyingarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:35 AM   #15
bryanwood74
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

I havent, and the motor bearing felt fine when I took the motor apart - wanted to inspect the bearing and I'm a curious person - like to know how things work and go together. It drives me nuts and talked to a local mechanic that used to work for Ezgo and been in this a long time and he thinks its the gear set. I did the input shaft replacement and ever bearing in the rear, put it together and still there, and that's all I haven't replaced yet - if I could find someone that had a better price than Country Cat I'd probably try a new set just for the hell of it at this point, I'm happy with the cart other than this, and I've put it all together and have a bit of a "lope" or repeating bump in it, and don't know if this is a wheel tire thing, or a alignment, etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3797.jpg (179.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3813.jpg (218.2 KB, 0 views)
bryanwood74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO