lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2019, 09:46 AM   #21
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Speed issue - Tried Everything ! Seeking Advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Ouch...somebody caused us all to waste a lot of resources chasing that rabbit you mentioned.
I have reviewed many Alltrax monitor files on under-performing carts and 99% of them show a significant voltage drop under load.
There are 3 common factors in all these files:
Batteries
Batteries
Batteries
I still don’t know very much but I read just about every ezgo thread that comes up, and occasionally some of the cc stuff. I’ve thought for awhile that it should be mandatory that a voltage check, including one with the cart under load, is included in any no go/slow go question.
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-17-2019, 10:41 AM   #22
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Speed issue - Tried Everything ! Seeking Advise

I once asked a mod whether newbies should be required to fill out a brief questionnaire, with results and problem in their very first post. I even spent a while trying to come up with meaningful questions, but in order to capture everything, my questionnaire would probably result in folks never joining. Maybe if we could get answers to 75% of needed info?

Seems like basics: year, drive type, stock controller, solenoid, FNR, motor? If not.. make, model and age of upgrades, voltage, battery make, model and age, tire size and pressure (maybe make and model?) - NOT WHEEL SIZE, original owner?, did it used to work? Did you change anything before the problem occurred?...
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO