lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2016, 09:56 PM   #21
jdixon0631
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Steeleng Golf Cart Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemsoncartguy View Post
How was the fit and finish on the lift? Did the holes all line up correctly or did you have to ream some out to line up???
Since this is the only cart i have ever lifted, I have nothing to compare to. Installing the lift took me almost 4 1/2 hrs, all hole. lined up correctly. It took me the longest to adjust the brakes after the lift was installed. I dont have the tool to remove the ball joints, so 30 mins was going to friends house and finding the tool.
jdixon0631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-30-2016, 10:04 PM   #22
timmyjane
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Steeling in Greenville is a warehouse style place with a retail counter. The owner is Chinese and, as I was told, his family owns the manufacturing facility for a lot of what they make. It comes from China.
Great company.
timmyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 10:38 PM   #23
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyjane View Post
Steeling in Greenville is a warehouse style place with a retail counter. The owner is Chinese and, as I was told, his family owns the manufacturing facility for a lot of what they make. It comes from China.
Great company.
I wondered that? It seemed like that cause his company has the name that the parent company had, the Chinese company was like Steeleng fabrication or welding or something and had a Chinese adress.
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 01:45 PM   #24
woodrow256
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

I just got a drop axle lift and wheel tire combo about a month ago. No complaints. The lift seems about the same quality of the Jake's one I had on my marathon. You can't beat the prices so it must be Chinese.
woodrow256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO