lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-10-2016, 10:06 PM   #1
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Default Throttle sticking

Txt 48. 2012. Could anybody think of a reason why the throttle would stick down just a little and sometimes when I'm going up a little inclines it seems like the peddle doesn't want to go or gets hung up. Anything mechanically I should be looking for? Is very sporadic. Doesn't do all the time

Thanks
wheelnsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-11-2016, 12:36 AM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Throttle sticking

with hand controls? if so, its anyones guess how that was rigged. (by rigged, i mean like "boat stuff", not "rig-job"). i have done hand controls , but cant say how someone else did it, it can be tricky to get the gas & brake to work right and park brake still works.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 12:59 AM   #3
wheelnsniper
Getting Wild

Default Re: Throttle sticking

My hand controls just push on the gas and break and I just press further to ingage parking. It sticks more when my wife is driving using her foot. I never have had that happen with me. For me when I go up and over stuff sometimes it seems to have extra resistance like it's caught on something at the very beginning every once in a while. I have exact same controls in my truck. Wasn't sure how the linkage underneath works
wheelnsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO