lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-26-2017, 09:58 PM   #21
cfuller
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New Club Car DS Jeep build

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash test dummy View Post
i've seen their grave digger build ...

Never mind, canceling the Jeep, going Dennis Anderson on this one hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-27-2017, 06:35 AM   #22
crash test dummy

Old 04-27-2017, 07:53 AM   #23
cfuller
Not Yet Wild

New headlight DIY project. I've seen these lights on Jeeps but of course mine will be mini so 7" Jeep light won't work, thought is to take a similar option for a motorcycle and create my own light using a security camera dome that should just about fill my headlight cavity. Just need to get the body to make sure sizes match up.

Old 05-09-2017, 04:13 PM   #24
cfuller
Not Yet Wild

Angry Re: New Club Car DS Jeep build

Update:
As I’ve been twiddling my thumbs for the past couple weeks just waiting for an update, and I was let down by both vendors I’m waiting on. Body was purchased 4/5 from Mellissa’s and was told 15-20 business days for build and I’m still waiting, called yesterday and they assured me it would be ready this Friday, so there is a glimmer of hope….just hate waiting over a month for something. The wheels/tires are a whole other story. Was continually told by Performance Carts Plus, they would be in stock by 5/1 so I gave it another week to account for delivery, finally called yesterday and no one would pick up the phone and a message could not be left. Decided to reach out through eBay to the seller and was told now the wheels/tires are back-ordered till June… I immediately asked for a refund, this was just unacceptable. Was finally able to locate the same set at Golf Cart King and made a call to ensure they physically had the product in hand because I don’t want another month long run-around. I was assured they had the MadJax 14” Transformers and 22” Timberwolves in stock so fingers crossed they arrive soon. Received tracking for the Wheels today but nothing showing on UPS site yet… with all that said hopefully I can start my body and suspension tear down this weekend and wrap it all up soon.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:55 PM   #25
crash test dummy

i will say this Brent at golf cart king has never let me down
Old 05-09-2017, 09:54 PM   #26
Dlab
Gone Wild

Quote:

Yep. When I received an AMD 7144 instead of an AMD 7114 he was making things happen, got the right motor a day later.
Dlab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:25 AM   #27
cfuller
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
That's good to hear, wheels shipped next day even though i ordered after 5pm on a Monday and looks like they should deliver Friday afternoon.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:07 AM   #28
crash test dummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfuller View Post
That's good to hear, wheels shipped next day even though i ordered after 5pm on a Monday and looks like they should deliver Friday afternoon.
they are in austin texas
Old 05-12-2017, 07:23 PM   #29
cfuller
Not Yet Wild

And the saga continues, left work early, rented a trailer and drove 2hrs to Melissa's Golf Carts to pick up my new body that I was told would be ready and they would be open till 5pm. I arrive at 4:30 and everyone is gone!! I finally get a Rep on the phone and he says he can be back to shop in 30-45min but he doesn't think the body had been fully prepped. So after waiting around he finally arrives and sure enough every Jeep body for a DS, it still hours worth of prep work to be paint ready. So since I'll have already wasted around 5 hrs round trip, cash for fuel in the 5.7 Hemi, and trailer rental I **** sure wasn't gonna waste more hours on prep work. So they agreed to ship Monday on deliver on their way to NC to drop off another painted body they had completed. Good news is the correct wheels and tires showed up so Monday begins Tate down and full suspension overhaul and new brakes

Old 05-12-2017, 07:50 PM   #30
golf cart man
Gone Unrestrained

Mixed Breed

Nice wheels. Disappointing to hear about that from Melissa's body place. I see them on eBay and I had considered ordering in the past but I don't want the run around. Did they tell you it was ready and to come up there? if so that is even worse they should have known you were driving a long time to get there. That would really piss me off.
golf cart man is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car