lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-19-2018, 08:44 PM   #11
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: 2012 ezgo txt48 XCT500TXT48 install question

Pretty much a sure fire way to lose your key and you won’t get a new one.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-15-2018, 03:16 PM   #12
JGUATX
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

For Scotty B. I have your kit for 500/400 amp XCT install in 48V 2012 EZGO with stock motor. We got it in Oct 2017 finally doing install now. I see the large 2g cables have numbers on them, but no key for instructions. The sheet references this site but the posts 24, 27, 72 are not relative. there is about 300 posts to look through. Is there some step by step tutorial? Does anyone know the link and post number. I don't see one on youtube. Just got all the old wires off with picture taken. Any advice appreciated. John in Austin TX.
JGUATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 11:28 PM   #13
JGUATX
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Got it figured out using the wiring diagram and stumbling on some other posts, like the one that asked about the extra wiring harness that is not used when you use the new Alltrax. A picture of the solenoid with the wires attached would be great. After powering it up I got green light on the controller and all worked well including the regenerative braking.
JGUATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO