lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

View Poll Results: Like the simple design best
Yes 7 87.50%
No go for it 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-20-2019, 02:33 PM   #11
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Default Re: Photo & vote

And that adds ANOTHER color. Not sure what look you are going for here.

Not giving you a hard time just trying to figure out what look you are going for. There is no right or wrong about this.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-20-2019, 03:15 PM   #12
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

If this is the look you are going for I don't see how a red steering wheel will ever jive with that. But the gold dash with a different wheel would be sweet. And those seats would look fine with that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190220_150944539.jpg (597.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-20-2019, 05:24 PM   #13
Newbuggyboy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
If this is the look you are going for I don't see how a red steering wheel will ever jive with that. But the gold dash with a different wheel would be sweet. And those seats would look fine with that.
That was the original idea, but honestly she allowed me the choice of the cart color. Her favorite color was red. They had three 2fives the red was hot, and the blue was pretty sweet also.

The red wheel was probably guilt, but as other's noted it what drive your passion. I love the rush from looking at it.

Thanks for the picture. I was not really showing concept to cart very well.
Newbuggyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:29 PM   #14
Newbuggyboy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
That was the original idea, but honestly she allowed me the choice of the cart color. Her favorite color was red. They had three 2fives the red was hot, and the blue was pretty sweet also.

The red wheel was probably guilt, but as other's noted it what drive your passion. I love the rush from looking at it. And it has the buttons/bolts just like I used to tease my young nephews that they were like in the mach 5. (Now that was a machine!) My nephews never figured out how those buttons made the car speed up, climb hills, lose the bad guys following us, etc..

Thanks for the picture. I was not really showing concept to cart very well.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:00 PM   #15
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Here is a black and red theme I just completed. (Well mostly complete)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190205_171437488.jpg (648.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-20-2019, 10:41 PM   #16
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
I had a TA back in my youth . I dont care for the gold maybe if it was silver it would look better to me
Quote:
I agree. The red would be fine without the gold. Silver, chrome, grey or something like that with the red.

Or, the gold looks great without the red wheel. But, it's all in what you want and I'm not going to argue with your wife's school colors (I happen to like them just not with all that gold.) That's something for you to decide.
I am with these two guys. Nothing wrong with it if that is what "you" want, but for me, the gold and the red just do not at all remind me of the '75 TA my Dad use to run me around in.

Good luck with whatever you decide....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 03:33 PM   #17
Newbuggyboy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I guess sometimes you don't notice things because of tunnel vision or single focus. They say to a carpenter everything looks like a nail. Well I never notice that the dash from crutchfield has silver trim on the cup holders, and the included radio was also trimmed silver. I could easily put a yellow over those to eliminate the silver color issue. The red steering wheel could also have yellow spokes but the grips would still be bright high school colors. (black/red etc..)

I have added a final interesting picture:

Please note Item(s)
1: gold verse yellow brushed dash
2: 3 spoke steering wheels each with 3 spoke (different), 6 hex screws to hold the
wheel in place, and red verses black and gold colors.
3: silver products. the car has the door handle, door sill, shifter, light switchs, and
indoor speakers. and the cart has the radio, cup holders and sw spokes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Bq...w?usp=drivesdk
Old 02-25-2019, 11:22 PM   #18
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

In your last pic you have the gold mounted on your cart by the number 1, I think that looks pretty cool.

In an earlier pic you had the entire center console covered in gold, for me that's a bit much, but if you instead put gold where you have a 3 on your last pick, down by the cup holders, that'd look pretty cool too.

I think the flaming chicken is going to look great on the hood too!

Just my $0.02.
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:02 PM   #19
Newbuggyboy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronsonj View Post
In your last pic you have the gold mounted on your cart by the number 1, I think that looks pretty cool.

In an earlier pic you had the entire center console covered in gold, for me that's a bit much, but if you instead put gold where you have a 3 on your last pick, down by the cup holders, that'd look pretty cool too.

I think the flaming chicken is going to look great on the hood too!

Just my $0.02.
Well that was 2 cents well spent. Yes the extra gold were my templates and they did seem to overwhelm. Were the simple felt right.

Let's see if I can add the chicken photo direct.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HMs...w?usp=drivesdk

And some side trim

https://drive.google.com/file/d/195E...w?usp=drivesdk

Old 03-06-2019, 12:45 AM   #20
Newbuggyboy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

So I'm certainly learning alot. And trying new things based on advice. So he is a look at my dash this evening. Today I noticed that rvinyl makes a gold dash trim vs my bright yellow. And I still am not final to show the whole cart. But I hope that will come around soon. Or are these little projects never ending?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190305_231923.jpg (173.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190305_231917.jpg (167.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190222_152957.jpg (129.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190224_142924.jpg (303.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20190226_134744.jpg (120.9 KB, 0 views)
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO