lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2019, 09:01 PM   #1
MUDSLINGER250
Getting Wild

Default Ezgo 48 volt rxv voltage drop

My carts running fine no issues so far this trip but I'm noticing with my digital ezgo read out off the charger is showing 51.5 volts I hit the pedal and go full speed the voltage drops way down to 44.5 volts sits there and of course when deceleration goes back to 48 and 50-51.5. I guess I've never paid it much attention my meter is always on charge percentage not voltage. Is that a normal voltage read out or does it seem kinda low? The batteries are new I do have that loose big solenoid terminal I have that part ordered but it's not showing any signs of heat or stress. Maybe hook my fluke to it and see if it's my charge meter giving a false reading?
MUDSLINGER250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-29-2019, 09:16 PM   #2
jkredman
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Ezgo 48 volt rxv voltage drop

It’s normal.

I’ve reprogrammed mine and on a hard acceleration mine will drop to 40.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jkredman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 09:55 PM   #3
MUDSLINGER250
Getting Wild

Default Re: Ezgo 48 volt rxv voltage drop

10-4 thanks. I try to keep this thing in nice working order here lately it seems like it's one little bug after another, nothing major just a little pain to have something else to tinker on.
MUDSLINGER250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO