lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-29-2019, 09:34 PM   #1
Kdiesburg
Not Yet Wild

Default 1992 marathon won’t go

New to the forum and cart world, just picked up a 1992 electric marathon and she won’t go, when I first put it on the charger I let the charger go all the way until it automatically kicked off, I drove down the street about 60 yards and it wouldn’t go anymore. I have done extensive testing and believe I’m looking at an ITS issue but looking for some guidance, pack voltage is at 38.2v testing between M- and B- when the solenoid is activated I read pack voltage, when the pedal is pushed all the way down voltage stays the same, when the solenoid is deactivated it takes a little more than a minute to get the meter to read back down to 0 volts, testing the ITS between black and white wires it reads 0.1 ohms at 0% throttle and 5600 ohms at 100% throttle hopefully this is enough to get someone to point me in the right direction
Kdiesburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO