lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-26-2019, 03:29 PM   #11
twilliams81
Gone Wild

Default Re: Help identifying a cart model

Thanks guys I believe I have a solenoid issue...no click with the pedal and severe voltage drops from battery to controller side when the pedal is pressed. So right now Bart is dead in the water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twilliams81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-27-2019, 01:29 PM   #12
rib33024

twilliams81

Can you post some pics of the battery area so we can see whats up. Did the cart ever run ? how old are the batteries?. What is the volts of the battery pack 12 hours after a full charge and no use? Do you have POS + and NEG - on the small post on the solenoid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincode View Post
If you have problems with that controller it can be rebuilt successfully by a company in Pennsylvania think it's called Flight Controll systems FCS for short
Yes FSIP ( Flight Systems Industrial Products ) They are one of our sponsors here.

http://www.fsip.biz/ChargePlus-Replacement-Charger.html
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:37 PM   #13
Zincode
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
twilliams81

Can you post some pics of the battery area so we can see whats up. Did the cart ever run ? how old are the batteries?. What is the volts of the battery pack 12 hours after a full charge and no use? Do you have POS + and NEG - on the small post on the solenoid?

Yes FSIP ( Flight Systems Industrial Products ) They are one of our sponsors here. [emoji106]

http://www.fsip.biz/ChargePlus-Replacement-Charger.html
Thank you for correcting me. I have used them but it's been awhile. Shows how good they are. Thanks, I should have looked up the correct business

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Zincode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:55 PM   #14
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincode View Post
Thank you for correcting me. I have used them but it's been awhile. Shows how good they are. Thanks, I should have looked up the correct business
Their banner on the sponsor page doen't say anything about FSIP so you would not know that it is FSIP. They changed it for some reason. It says _ ChargePlus

rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO