lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-15-2019, 12:34 AM   #1
Zandar
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Help me source 4 new Trojan T1275's

Well... it has happened. While trying to drive home tonight... up a hill with 4 passengers, it almost came to a complete stop.

2007 Club Car Precedent.

I now believe it is new battery time, but most of the California offerings are about $250.00/battery, and from what I gather other parts of the country pay far less for this type of battery.

Can anyone help me source these batteries?

Thanks and Happy Holidays !!

Oh, guess what I am getting for Xmas...

Z.
Zandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-15-2019, 12:52 AM   #2
golf cart man
Gone Unrestrained

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Help me source 4 new Trojan T1275's

Convert to six 8 volt batteries. Check the forum to see how its done. You'll get better run time. Many people have done it.
golf cart man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 01:20 AM   #3
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Go to the US battery, Trojan and Crown websites and see their dealer locator. You should be able to shop around and get in the $800-$850 range,
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 03:18 AM   #4
pattyandrick
Getting Wild

If you know someone in the service industry tbey may have accounts with battery suppliers. I got my 6 volt trojans for $110

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
pattyandrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 07:43 AM   #5
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

I got mine for less than that. The owner of the golf cart shop down the street was a good friend of mine. Unfortunately he passed away a few months ago…

Kind of off-topic – sorry. Yes, I would definitely convert to 6 8V. You will get longer run time.
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 01:29 PM   #6
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

It sounds like you’re just looking online for batteries. Problem with purchasing batteries online is you’re trying to get 600lbs of lead shipped to you. And parcel carriers do not typically handle products that are classified as hazardous, such as batteries that are full of acid.
You can get batteries shipped, but it’s expensive, and it’s not worth the cost unless there is literally no other choice.

Battery prices are not the same nationwide, and that has to do with the cost of transporting them, local market demand, and local/state taxes. California likes their environmental taxes, just sayin.

Pick up the phone and call golf cart dealers and golf cart repair places in your area. Whoever handles the most volume of battery sales is probably going to have the best prices.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car