lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-17-2019, 03:52 PM   #11
yawood
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: New member with new cart...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06lariat85 View Post
So do you guys all concur that PD Plus batteries in a 2016 Club Car and a sticker on each reading "K5" would indicate factory batteries?

I just want to be sure before I get angry at some people. haha.
As far as I know, PD Plus batteries are used as OEM by Club Car and it is pretty rare to see them used as replacements (most likely replacements are Trojans, US Battery or Crown or some cheaper ones).

Have you followed Nole's advice to check each battery to see if they are the same age? It could be that the seller replaced some failing batteries with other PD Plus batteries from his stock (or other carts) and is therefore saying that the batteries were replaced last year!! Stranger things have happened.
yawood is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-17-2019, 04:05 PM   #12
06lariat85
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default New member with new cart...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yawood View Post
As far as I know, PD Plus batteries are used as OEM by Club Car and it is pretty rare to see them used as replacements (most likely replacements are Trojans, US Battery or Crown or some cheaper ones).

Have you followed Nole's advice to check each battery to see if they are the same age? It could be that the seller replaced some failing batteries with other PD Plus batteries from his stock (or other carts) and is therefore saying that the batteries were replaced last year!! Stranger things have happened.

Yep I checked every battery and they all look the same age and all have the K5 stickers.
06lariat85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car