lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-13-2021, 09:31 PM   #1
Murby
Gone Wild

Default Well this is new.. Low Bat Light in IR

So my kid was driving the golf cart around the property today and when done, parked it right in front of the camera in the back yard.

The IP Camera feeds to my computer and has a night mode. Its totally black outside so the camera switches to IR.

Anyhow, I heard a noise so checked the camera on my PC and I see the Low Battery indicator light is flashing. Seems to flash "high low high low high low" for about 4 seconds, then completely off for less than 1 second, the back to flashing again.

I'm thinking, wow, she must have done a lot of driving, better get it on the charger right away..

But when I go out to the cart, there is no yellow light.. the light is off. Come back to the PC and its still flashing.. back to the cart, light is off.

For some reason, that light is flashing in Infrared.. which is why the camera can see it but my human eyes can not.

Anyone know anything about this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cart1.jpg (192.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Cart2.jpg (180.6 KB, 0 views)
Murby is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-13-2021, 09:41 PM   #2
Murby
Gone Wild

Default Re: Well this is new.. Low Bat Light in IR

I figured it out..

It is an infrared LED that sends a signal to something called an optional communications display module. Whatever that is.

How strange.
Murby is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car