lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #11
jantrree
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: To ALL Zone Cart Owners That Received Your Cart, Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruredy View Post
I feel a need to add to this thread a bit. First off, people without carts are welcome here. Even if your waiting on a cart or just wanting to get into this hobby. what's not welcome here are the self serving pompous azzholes who only think of themselves without any consideration for others, we've sent them packing and will continue to do so with any new ones that come along.
This is a case where a handful of jackazzes ruined it everyone. several of these morons thought we were obligated to change the way we run our forum just to accommodate them. That's not going to happen.
For the potential Zone owners who have been seemingly boned by DE, well we hope the best for y'all but don't want to hear about it. We all ready know about all the dubious things DE's owner Colin Whateverhisnameis has done. We don't want to hear what a peice of sh!t he or DE is from anyone, save it for the class action lawsuit.
I believe we should pull "Zone" out of the forum title since there are only a few hundred of these re-badged chinese star cars out there.
I would hope you dont pull Zone out of the forum. At some point there will be thousands of Zone owners and they will need advice.
jantrree is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-23-2010, 10:53 AM   #12
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubabud View Post
I was joking with golfcarfixer like... Darn... who am I going to ask for help now... but I see where I typed CartFixer... sorry GCF...

I still want to see those pictures...
To Funny
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:01 PM   #13
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfcarfixer View Post
To Funny
You know I didn't mean anything by it... You're ACE's in my book
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #14
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
You know I didn't mean anything by it... You're ACE's in my book
I know I get a charge out of your responses Scuba.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #15
dutdut1981
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
I got mine today and I love it.
Can I ask what your order number was?
dutdut1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #16
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jantrree View Post
I would hope you dont pull Zone out of the forum. At some point there will be thousands of Zone owners and they will need advice.
Theres no reason to get rid of it. Some would like to say we dont like the zone carts or they are "commie" carts and dont want them here. Nothing could be farthest from the truth. Fact is, the stars and fairplays are very similar and share many of the same components and they are welcomed here. They have been here a lot longer than the zone has been manufactured. If we didn't want the zone cars here why would we have a forum....It has absolutely NOTING to do with the person's choice of cart. It has everything to do with the attitude some of these people have. If you are respectful and not standoffish you'll be treated just like the tens of thousands of other valued forum members. If you come in with an attitude and looking to start trouble and making threats then you'll be shown the door. Thats not only here but just about every internet forum on planet earth. We look forward to helping many zone car owners as well as many others for years to come.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:15 PM   #17
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by roady89 View Post
Theres no reason to get rid of it. Some would like to say we dont like the zone carts or they are "commie" carts and dont want them here. Nothing could be farthest from the truth. Fact is, the stars and fairplays are very similar and share many of the same components and they are welcomed here. They have been here a lot longer than the zone has been manufactured. If we didn't want the zone cars here why would we have a forum....It has absolutely NOTING to do with the person's choice of cart. It has everything to do with the attitude some of these people have. If you are respectful and not standoffish you'll be treated just like the tens of thousands of other valued forum members. If you come in with an attitude and looking to start trouble and making threats then you'll be shown the door. Thats not only here but just about every internet forum on planet earth. We look forward to helping many zone car owners as well as many others for years to come.
Im In Roady and I aint kiddin,I am always here to help as I have quite a bit of experiance with these carts.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:30 PM   #18
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Im In Roady and I aint kiddin,I am always here to help as I have quite a bit of experiance with these carts.
Me too!

I've also stayed at a Holiday Inn... once... well maybe I was just in the lobby... um, OK... I just drove by one, but I can still help a little if asked
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:40 PM   #19
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Me too!

I've also stayed at a Holiday Inn... once... well maybe I was just in the lobby... um, OK... I just drove by one, but I can still help a little if asked
You know Scuba I figured you for a camper that stayed in the back of a pickup truck just to save a dollar.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:41 PM   #20
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
You know Scuba I figured you for a camper that stayed in the back of a pickup truck just to save a dollar.
If it weren't for camping, my kids never would have seen America.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay