lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-17-2010, 08:43 PM   #1
gobble
Not Yet Wild

Default Batteries, batteries, batteries.....

Alright guys, I have searched and searched and I need some help. What batteries are in your carts and why? I hear alot of things about Trojans but then I also hear good things about some cheaper brands. All things being equal (break in and care) what is the best buy?

If its one of those things that "you get what you pay for", then I totally understand.

Thanks for the help guys
gobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Batteries, batteries, batteries.....

You can stick with the name brands for a sure bet or bargain hunt till you hit the Korean imports. By the way, my wife's cart has them but the biggest difference maker I see in all the batteries is proper USE & CARE.
For performance I go with the biggest amperage storage capacity. I like Crown Batteries but I am hearing they are expensive in some parts?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:19 PM   #3
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I personally like Interstate. I have always had good service and performance from them. In the past 5 years of tracking batteries I have had a total of 3 (out of literally thousands sold) returned defective that were truely defective and not abuse related issues.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
EZGO-MY-WALLET2
Gone Wild

First off, I totally agree with use and care for ANY battery you decide on. I went with US BATTERY after a lot of reading and research. I know I made a good choice....but back to the use and care and basics....just about any battery will depend on YOU for the long term. I also found that with my research too...
EZGO-MY-WALLET2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO