lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-26-2012, 03:56 AM   #51
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: All Lights Green

In picture 3 of 4 you posted above, it looks like the passenger side front wheel is scrubbing rubber. Broad black strip on tread vs narrow one on driver's side.

Also, steering wheel is rotated while Driver's side wheel looks straight ahead.

My guess is that you have one or more worn out ball joints (Tie rod ends) on the tie rods, but could be wheel bearings.

I'm more into electrical than mechanical, so others can probably help you more in front end alignment stuff.

On the other hand, Ezgo didn't change designs much, so the service manual for any cart of that era, should cover it pretty well.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-26-2012, 04:38 AM   #52
rib33024

rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:06 AM   #53
pjmia96
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Just what I need Thanks Rib.

Matt

pjmia96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #54
pjmia96
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Very Happy to say the Cart is still running like a champ since February use it every single day. Nothing is getting hot. Everything is tight. Still riding on 4 8Volts. Charges Perfect lasts all day. I have forward and Reverse. I have been using this cart To haul very heavy rocks out of a Harrowed field and the 22 Yr Old Cart kicks up dirt through the field with literary over 100 Lbs of rocks in a Toolbox, a dog, and a kid.

This cart *IS* Bullet Proof. Every cart has problems but I think we are done with problems for a long time to come because I haven't had any major problems for months other then a micro switch.

I'm gonna push another 10+ years out of this Cart. ;)

Matt
Old 05-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #55
lithoman
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmia96 View Post

This cart *IS* Bullet Proof. Every cart has problems but I think we are done with problems for a long time to come because I haven't had any major problems for months other then a micro switch.
Knock on wood...
lithoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:57 AM   #56
rocknrone
Romans 1 : 16 Unashamed

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by lithoman View Post
Knock on wood...
I tend to say, If God is willing!...
rocknrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:26 PM   #57
pjmia96
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Old 05-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #58
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #59
pjmia96
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: All Lights Green- UPDATE

The cart is Still running Fantastic. I have added a Roof to the Cart, and instead of running off of 4 Eight Volt Battery we are now running off of 5 Eight Volt Battery. No I'm not gonna go any higher then 40 Volts.. My uncles Jamaican workers have just arrived at the Farm yesterday and they LOVE the cart. Yes I know 40 Volts is a little high but it has been running like that for the last 2 Months with absolutely zero problems whatsoever. My uncles workers were all proud of me because the last time they had the chance to drive this cart was about 4 years ago around the time it quit. We have been using this cart almost every day since I fixed it and it still runs Great. When my uncles workers showed up at the Farm yesterday I drove the cart by them and they were thrilled to see that thing moving again because when the all left the farm last tear to go back to their home when the fruit picking was all finished it was in pieces. . They also love the fact it has a toolbox on the back because they have more room to put their gear. They all thank me for fixing this thing because they will ride the Cart out to the field to pick apples and peaches instead of the tractor because it saves on gas. My uncle likes the cart because when his UTV is being repaired he has the Cart to get around the farm faster. So All is well and all has been well with this cart. Everyone is happy with it.

More updates to come....

Matt
Old 09-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #60
pjmia96
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...hon-kinda.html

Updated Thread :)

Tags
electric, ezgo, marathon
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO