lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-27-2008, 10:44 PM   #11
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

Default Re: newbie to golf carts

Welcome to the forum twitch....................
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-27-2008, 10:56 PM   #12
twitch
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

thanks rusty i hope to one day be able to help others with what i learn here and curious also if there are any people on forum from New England area mostly mass but any surrounding states as i can travel for hands on help
twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:47 AM   #13
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Technically you can get by without a load tester.....buy a cheap hydrometer at the auto parts store and check the specific gravity of each cell. Write it down and look for a low one but, here is the deal. If you have 49 +- volts at the pack and the cart won't move you may have a controller issue. And that is gonna cost ya

What do you think ? Tom
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:59 AM   #14
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

if all is ok with batts, and none are dropping out under load and the siolenoid is good cause it could be the reagan solenoid clkicking that its gonna either be the OBC or the controller but which one is the million dollar question.......i would still start by jumping the solenoid.......only need to jump the one don,t have to worry about jumping the reagan solenoid................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:44 AM   #15
twitch
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

so its raining outside and i won't melt but i'm not going out in it to play with electricity even if it is dc i prefer to stay dry if i have a choice so next chance i get to get readings i will
Old 10-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #16
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

let us know what you find out and don,t overlook the basics can,t tell you how many times its nothing more than a simple basic problem that the owner will say theres no way that is gonna cause this to happen and guess what after hours of pounding it into their head they say i spent more time overlooking it than the 5 minutes it took to fix............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:34 PM   #17
twitch
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

ok so its been a long time forgot about this forum for a while with life getting crazy and all but the cart runs turns out had bad batteries replaced them and gain the cart back sold it and bought a gas one now looking for a new gas tank i drilled a 1/4in hole in the one on it when i was making a roll cage for it
Old 03-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #18
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch View Post
ok so its been a long time forgot about this forum for a while with life getting crazy and all but the cart runs turns out had bad batteries replaced them and gain the cart back sold it and bought a gas one now looking for a new gas tank i drilled a 1/4in hole in the one on it when i was making a roll cage for it
Wow, man you are goin way back...
Welcome back to the forum!
Is your gas cart a CC?
Just start a new thread in the gas forum...
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:24 AM   #19
twitch
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

yes its a gas cc jake snake and it runs right except when you drill holes in the big jug that holds the go juice
Old 03-31-2013, 09:47 AM   #20
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch View Post
yes its a gas cc jake snake and it runs right except when you drill holes in the big jug that holds the go juice
yeah that's a problem...
I would imagine that the sight sponsors or any golf cart parts website would have a tank. Maybe check eBay, or find a parts cart around where you live...
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car