lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-16-2015, 08:55 AM   #1
VMF
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default any shop rebuilding yamaha chargers?

Hey guys and gals, Thanks to everybody for great post and info. Cant even begin to tell you how many times i've got help with this site. Anyway.....Looking for a reputable shop that can rebuild and/or exchange w/core a yamaha charger. working with a 2012 yam drive 48V. charger model#jw2-h2107-01 (if that helps) heres what its doing, plug it in to cart looks like its going to start charging (with green charging light on) then in 30 sec- 1 min all lights start flashing.

I gave my customer another one and no problems after that. Now trying to find a place that can fix this one. Or is there something i can check myself. Any and all replays will be appreciated .
VMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-16-2015, 09:37 AM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: any shop rebuilding yamaha chargers?

Fsip.biz
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 10:39 AM   #3
VMF
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Thumbs up Re: any shop rebuilding yamaha chargers?

Thanks !
VMF is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
48v charger question, rebuilding?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha