lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-03-2019, 05:24 PM   #1
Bluewatch
Not Yet Wild

Default My Golf Cart will not go F or B sometimes

Hello friends, First of all wish you all a magnificent 4th of July celebration tomorrow. My question: I have a 2005 Par Car Eagle 48v. S/N 5ED-35164-E5, and it was running good until recently. I have left home and the cart has stopped/died on me twice now. Turn the key F & B and it just clicks but doesn't move. Bring it home and a couple of hours later, try it again and it runs, go out and again it leaves me stranded... Since my batteries were Trojan 105 from 2013, I thought that would be the problem, so I bought brand new ones (DEKA GC10) to replace the old ones. The problem continues... What else can I do/check for? I depend on my golf cart to move around my community because the injuries I sustained during my military service preclude me from driving a normal vehicle. I really would appreciate any/all helpI can get on this one. Thanks!
Bluewatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-05-2019, 06:49 PM   #2
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: My Golf Cart will not go F or B sometimes

When it "stopped/died", don't turn off the key...instead get out of the cart (someplace safe where you won't be run over) and look at the front of the controller. It is a blue rectangle box mounted to the front side of the rear axle. In the lower right corner is a green LED, and when operating normally it stay lit. When there is an issue, it will blink. Count the number of blinks and that gives us a direction to look for your issue.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CPC_Guide_Trouble_ACE_Plus_Flash_Codes.pdf (312.1 KB, 0 views)
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 09:41 PM   #3
Bluewatch
Not Yet Wild

Unhappy Re: My Golf Cart will not go F or B sometimes

Thank you for your reply Tech Support. When the cart left me stranded I did not check or did the procedure you mention on your post but since then the cart has been in the garage and just went to turn the key and got a one green light flash then goes solid green. The controller on my GC is an Alltrax AXE 4845. Does it mean that I would need a new controller?
Bluewatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 05:41 PM   #4
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: My Golf Cart will not go F or B sometimes

Those flashes wouldn't apply to the Alltrax.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar