lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
mrcarter
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 1987 cc help

hey im not getting gas i got this cart out of the trash and i got it working but i have to put gas in the line to the carb i have vacume but i dont think the fuel pump is working i cleaned it i think i have to buy a new one anything i can do thanks
mrcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 1987 cc help

I Have An 88 And Had That Problem And A New Pump Fixed It,or You Can Rebuild It Cheaper. A New Is Not That Much Though.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:25 PM   #3
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

mikes has o rebuid kit for it for 30 bucks and a new one for 51 dollars. and cart parts plus has a high volume for 35 dollars. look at the sticky section on top of the cc gas section and look at make my cart faster , hit the hyper link withj the high volume fuel pump. or you could just ask no no no ez go. its his stuff/ posting i think. mikes part number is 5136 and the cc part number is 1015423, and the rebuild kit is 9431 cc part number 1013762. the high performance one is a briggs part. but here is a link to there site http://www.cartpartsplus.com/high-volume-fuel-pump.html. i would go ne myself.
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
mrcarter
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

the pump was trash just bought a new one
mrcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car