lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-28-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
Doc
Gone Wild

Default Buzzer Won't Stay Quiet

Woke up this morning to find my 97 DS gasser's buzzer going off. This isn't as loud as the reverse buzzer, but like half the volume. I can't get it to shut off. Cart starts/runs/drives fine, it just won't shut the buzzer off. I tried toggling the f/r switch to see maybe if it was stuck but that isn't it. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks!
Doc
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-06-2010, 07:24 PM   #2
Doc
Gone Wild

Default Re: Buzzer Won't Stay Quiet

Follow-up to my problem...I dried out the cart in the heated garage for a few days & the problem dissapeared. It must've gotten moisture in the microswitch and jumped to connect it.
Doc
Old 01-07-2010, 03:37 PM   #3
Bad92Silverado
Gone Wild

Club Car

that is most likely what the problem was.. i did that to mine once.. dried it all out and its fine now. but then i decided i didnt like the buzzer at all any how.. so i disconnected it.. but i have had 2 carts do that to me.. so im certain thats what it is..
Bad92Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:15 PM   #4
Doc
Gone Wild

You know its like you read my mind! I think I'll be disconnecting mine, too as I find it reeally annoying.
Doc
Old 01-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #5
Bad92Silverado
Gone Wild

Club Car

haha yeah.. i dont get y they have them.. well i do.. so they dont get sued because people do that now a days.. but that was honestly the first thing i disconnected on my cart when i got it.. my father took longer to do it... what im actually going to do is disconnect that buzzer and wire in a relay and reconnect that switch and use it to tun on reverse lights..you could do that too.
Bad92Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:27 PM   #6
CLUBCARGREENMACHINE
Getting Wild

Club Car

the buzzer is right under the dash... be sure to tape the end of the wire when u disconnect it
CLUBCARGREENMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car